James Martin warns Anton Du Beke about tea towel
James Martin gave Strictly Come Dancing judge Anton Du Beke a stern warning after he used one of the kitchen’s appliances.
During the end of their first conversation, James presented Anton with his meal where he complained about having a paper napkin.
He expressed: “What’s with these paper napkins? Am I not allowed normal ones or something?”
Walking over to his oven, James explained: “You can have this. Nobody is allowed to use this. This is what we call a showbiz tea towel.
“Sam who gets all the bits and bobs for the show. I get told off if I even touch this. This is a stunt tea towel.”
READ MORE Win a pair of tickets to The Coronation Street Experience
Confused, Anton repeated: “A stunt one,” before James confirmed: “It’s a real one, but she loves you so you are allowed to use it.”
Opening the towel and placing it on his lap, Anton said: “I am going to do this, I am going to lay this across my lap.”
James warned: “Just don’t drop any bits of tomato or bits and pieces on it.”
The ITV chef recently revealed that he would be taking some time away from TV to take a “little bit of a break”.
James Martin’s horrific ‘heart attack’ experience was a wake-up call[LATEST]
James Martin’s chicken chasseur recipe is ‘a one pot wonder'[INSIGHT]
James Martin issues heartfelt update as he ‘takes break’ during cancer battle[WATCH ]
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
James revealed in the summer that he had an operation in 2018 to remove facial cancer, and told fans and one of his band’s live gigs.
According to The Mirror, James told the crowd at Liverpool’s Philharmonic Hall: “On a personal note, I just wanted to say thank you for 30 years of television.
“For me personally, I’ve been through a lot of s*** with cancer but I’m getting sorted at the end of next month.
“I will be back fighting at the end of February but I’m going on a little bit of a break to get that sorted. I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and all your messages.”
At the end of October, James confirmed that his Saturday Morning show had been renewed by ITV.
Again, speaking at a live event, Birmingham Live reported that James told his audience: “I want to thank everyone for their support. It’s been a difficult time and I’ve not been well.
“But I wanted to let you know about the future of my Saturday show as ITV have just made a decision yesterday. So, ITV has decided to renew the Saturday show for another year. We’ve just found out.”
James Martin Saturday Kitchen airs Saturday from 9:25am on ITV1 and ITVX.
Source: Read Full Article