Danielle Lloyd has ruled out a big TV comeback, despite her surprise success on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.
The former glamour girl, 39, is just one of seven celebrities to make it through to Sunday's penultimate episode of the reality show.
But Danielle, who previously appeared in Celebrity Big Brother and Splash, rejected a showbiz return saying: “This isn’t the start of a new TV career. I like the quiet life too much. I like being at home with the kids, doing the school run. I’m a football mum. That’s my life now, but I love it.”
READ MORE: Melinda Messenger says status as 'iconic' page 3 girl is 'mad and bizarre'
READ MORE: Want more showbiz? Daily Star has just the thing for you!
Danielle has been the unlikely star of the Channel 4 series. The ex-Miss Great Britain believes a traumatic past and giving birth to five children helped prepare her for the ordeal.
Danielle, now with second husband Michael O’Neill, said: “I’ve given birth to five kids, come out of an abusive relationship and beaten drink and drug addictions. I knew if I could do all that I was tough enough to do SAS.”
But she admitted she was still triggered by the show’s brutal format. She said: “The hardest thing for me, because I’ve been in an abusive relationship in the past, was being hooded and yelled at.
"In a violent relationship they take away control from you, so it was really triggering for me. I was hyperventilating a lot when the hood was on, but there was no way I was quitting and I was determined to overcome my fear.”
Source: Read Full Article