KAMARU USMAN faces Jorge Masvidal tonight in a HUGE headliner rematch at UFC 261.
And there will be a full capacity of 15,000 fans in attendance in Florida watching on!
(Ad) WATCH UFC 261 ON BT SPORT (UK) or ESPN+ (US)
When is UFC 261?
- UFC 261 takes place on Saturday, April 24.
- The early prelims start at 11pm UK time, the prelims 1am and the main card 3am.
- The VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida plays host.
What TV channel and live steam is UFC 261 on?
- UFC 261 will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1.
- BT Sport will be showing the card from the prelims at 1am.
- ESPN+ will be showing the card in the US.
- The early prelims are live on UFC's Fight Pass app.
How can I watch UFC 261 for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the fight card and prelims?
- Main card (from 3am BST)
- Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal (UFC Welterweight title)
- Weili Zhang vs Rose Namajunas (co-main – UFC Women’s Strawweight title)
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade (UFC Women’s Flyweight title)
- Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman (Middleweight)
- Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute (Light-heavyweight)
- Prelims (from 1am BST)
- Alex Oliveira vs Randy Brown (Welterweight)
- Dwight Grant vs Stefan Sekulic (Welterweight)
- Karl Roberson vs Brendan Allen (Middleweight)
- Pat Sabatini vs Tristan Connelly (Featherweight)
- Early prelims (from 11pm)
- Danaa Batgerel vs Kevin Natividad (Bantamweight)
- Rodrigo Vargas vs Zhu Rong (Lightweight)
- Qileng Aori vs Jeff Molina (Flyweight)
- Liang Na vs Ariane Carnelossi (Women Strawweight)
What have they said?
Masvidal: "Instead of investing all my energy on running through the desert to sweat and make weight, all my energy is focused on breaking Usman's face. "I'm going to give all I can to break his f–king face."
Usman: "I’m just so far ahead of these guys that I’m coming back around and I’m lapping them now. So, talking to some of my mentors, and some of the greatest that have done this, what they’re telling me at some point it’s going to start, that waking up in the morning and going to the gym to put in a day’s work is going to start to get heavier and heavier when nothing really motivates me like that anymore."
Source: Read Full Article