FRANCE'S dreams of a Six Nations Grand Slam were ended as they failed to end 16 years of hurt away to England at Twickenham last weekend.
The French looked on course to finally secure victory in London before Maro Itoje crossed the line three minutes from time.
But Les Bleus still hold hopes of lifting the Six Nations trophy for the first time since 2010 – and SunSport tells you how they CAN do it.
SIX NATIONS OFFERS, BETTING ODDS AND FREE BETS
How can France win the Six Nations?
- France can guarantee the Six Nations title if they win both their final two games with a bonus point and Wales, who they play on Saturday, do not pick up any bonus points.
- If France win both of their matches with a bonus point and Wales pick up one bonus point or France win one game with a bonus point and the other without, points difference will decide the title.
- France are currently 24 points behind Wales on points difference.
- A bonus point is obtained when a team scores four tries in a match.
- The losing team can also pick up a bonus point if they are defeated by seven points or less.
- France face Wales and Scotland at home in the Six Nations.
Who else can win the Six Nations?
- France and Wales are now the only teams who can win the Six Nations.
- The Welsh will win the Six Nations if they pick up two points or more (a win, a draw or two bonus points) in Paris, even if France win both their two games.
- Wales will also secure the title if they pick up one bonus point and France fail to score four tries.
- Should two or more teams finish level on points, the title will come down to points difference in matches.
Source: Read Full Article