A brand-new baby is a beautiful thing. But while you’re gearing up to be burping, breastfeeding (or bottle-feeding), and bouncing that boisterous little human around the clock once they arrive, you better believe you’re going to want one brilliant and bold name for that beaming sweet face you’re about to spend so many blissful bedtimes (and early mornings) with. Maybe you want some alliterative twin names (Ben and Branson?) or first-middle pair (Bryce Briar?) or maybe you’re just plain bonkers over your hometown of Brooklyn, Boise or Brisbane and want to name your kid thusly. We won’t judge. Whatever brought you a-Googling “baby names beginning with B,” rest assured you’ve landed in the right place. Here are our picks guaranteed to bewitch — and blossom as baby grows.
Classic ‘B’ names for girls
Trendy ‘B’ names for girls
Classic ‘B’ names for boys
Trendy ‘B’ names for boys
- Barric (an English name meaning “grain farm”)
- Brantley (becoming more popular according to the Social Security Administration)
Unisex ‘B’ names
- Bergen (from Old German and Scandinavian, meaning “lives on the mountain”)
- Bond (meaning “tied to the land,” from Middle and Old English)
Game of Thrones ‘B’ baby names
Who knew?! Clearly, ‘B’ is a favorite letter for the Game of Thrones gang o’ names.
- Brienne (member of Renly Baratheon’s Kingsguard)
- Benjen (younger brother of Eddard Stark and a member of the Night’s Watch)
- Bran (oh, Bran. The fourth child of Eddard and Catelyn Stark)
- Bronn (a swordsman loyal to House Lannister)
- Brynden (head of House Tully and the Lord of Riverrun)
Still stumped? Here are all the wacky celeb baby names we wish we’d thought of first.
Source: Read Full Article